Friday, January 23, 2009

I traded Disneyland for a camera

And I'm ok with that. Really, really ok with that. But that's not to say that there aren't days when I don't miss the HECK out of Disneyland. Yesterday I washed a load of whites with bleach and every time I went into the laundry room it smelled like Pirates of the Caribbean. Two mornings ago I was listening to a radio sermon about heaven and the pastor started out by asking the congregation for a show of hands of anyone who had never been to Disneyland. He said "Oh, there are a few of you. Well, we'll pray for you." Point being that Disneyland, for the last 12 months, seemed like the God-given right of any Southern Californian, myself included. Now that privilege is gone and all I can do is look forward to December 2009 for my next fix.

2 comments:

sevensorrows said...

When is your birthday? Cause Disneyland is free, and you can use that free day toward a pass.

God Bless
Mike
www.SevenSorrows.com

sevensorrows said...

When is your birthday? Cause Disneyland is free, and you can use that free day toward a pass.

God Bless
Mike
www.SevenSorrows.com