Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Kids Are Alright

Some of you have been asking how I've been 'holding up' since the news of the E's escrow. For those of you that haven't asked (shame on you), I'm going to assume it's because you didn't know. Basically, we've known for a while that the E's would be moving. It's one of those God things, you know the kind, where you have to wait on his timing. So they waited and we waited, and it was really starting to look like they would be living next door forever when BAM! Escrow.

Ok, so it didn't really go like that. But escrow is upon us, 30 days or so to the end of an era. I think we're all doing pretty well with it. Relatively speaking. And whenever I start to feel sorry for myself I just think of the 4 1/2 years of great times we had; the 3300 digital photos in the Ensor folder are proof of a friendship well lived. I'm so thankful for the bond we share and I have no doubt that we'll stay close forever.

That being said, I should mention that they're only moving 30 miles away. So all this drama is probably unwarranted. But it's my prerogative and my blog so deal with it.

*insert Sarah McLaughlin's "I Will Remember You" here*

The bottom line is that I am holding up perfectly fine, but thanks for asking. Prayers for strength are always welcome, especially for the E's during this season of change. They are being obedient to God's call which isn't always easy, but is always worth it.

Quigsors forevs.

1 comment:

jmosizzle said...

well said my friend! and i must say you look gorgeous in the photo!