Monday, December 31, 2007

flummoxed

So much has happened. Things to report...but since my iPhoto doesn't allow me to resize photos from my new AWESOME camera I can't post any pictures.
The newest drama happened last night when Beatrice opened her mouth and yanked out a loose tooth. The tooth went tumbling, blood and all, to the floor much to our delight. Dave and I were clapping and whooping because...well, it is a very big deal, but also because we knew that if we didn't lure her into celebration she would probably have an anxiety attack because of the amount of blood.
So down the hall we went to her bathroom clapping and hollering and when she looked in the mirror she was smiling and crying all at the same time. By the way, I don't remember there being that much blood when I lost teeth and no one told me to expect that so I was more than a little taken aback myself at the sight.
After much rinsing and spitting we place the tooth in a little ceramic tooth box and commenced to snapping many pictures (none of which you'll see here because iPhoto sucks).
And so we begin our New Year one tooth lighter.

No comments: