Monday, August 04, 2008


If you're like me you may think other people's refrigerators are like the holy grail of kitchens, and that also (much like the infamous Medicine Cabinet) are not to be looked upon as 'fair game.' Refrigerators are like little windows into people's personalities and so often when visiting a friend's house I wish I could open up their fridge and have a peek at the 'food behind the person.'
If you're not like me then you won't care two bits for this photograph. But I encourage you to post pictures of the inner sanctum of your own refrigerator (then let me know so I can go look!). Don't rearrange anything or throw away your moldy oranges. Capture it just as it is, the true nature of your ice box.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!!!


PHELPS, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
"08-08-08" Olympic Games.