Monday, November 08, 2010

Day one of sugar detox

No, I'm serious. But there are a few parameters. I'm only detoxing on white foods. In other words, I'm still eating fruit, just not candy, white flour, crap like that. Let's not make a big deal out of this, ok? Thanks.

Also, just to let you know, yesterday I was feeling so much better. Like, all better. I told D how excited I was to start this week and get back to my regular schedule again. And then at 11:30pm I woke myself up with a coughing fit. A coughing fit that led to uncontrollable vomiting. Lord help me, I was puking and bawling at the same time. I haven't vomited in 5 years and it was every bit as horrendous as I remembered. I don't feel ill at all, so it must have had something to do with the spasms my coughing was causing. I feel fine today, a little shaky though. And seeing as how I expelled last night's pumpkin pie in the ordeal, I thought today would be a great time to start my sugar detox. Bonus?

No comments: