Friday, December 17, 2010

Settling in

Welcome to my "new" blog. The perfect way to see this Christmas season through, the perfect way to start a new year. And see how I didn't even have to move? That was all for you, my lovely readers. Now you don't have to go through the hassle of re-bookmarking my blog at a new site...you do have my blog bookmarked, right? That's what I thought.

So. How's everyone's holiday going? This year is a strange one for us, that's for sure. Lots of new challenges. But that's what builds one's character, right? Challenges? Discovering new things about oneself, developing new coping strategies? Yeah...all right in time for Christmas, too. Lovely. Oh, did I mention that today is the last day of school before winter break? A 3 week winter break? A 21 day winter break? *laughs insanely*

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Love the name, love your blog, love you.

happiestgirl said...

I love it, and I'm so jealous. I love the name and the artwork. Doesn't being daveys sister get me ANYTHING?? haha

Velvet said...

I've been starting a new blog each year as well. It's like that "fresh school supplies" feeling at the start of a new school year. Wow-adore the artwork! All the best to your new blog.