Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cappuccino'd!


I really really hate it when my day is made more extremely difficult because of my own stupidity. The follow up story to this statement involves rush hour traffic, a Girl Scout store that once was there and then was gone, forgetting to prep dinner on a night when I KNOW I'm going to be home late, having to make an extra trip tomorrow morning because I forgot to drop something off tonight, and missing my solitary time because of an errand I should have done earlier in the week. It's pretty boring, so I won't regale you.

Also, I'm observing Lent this year for the first time in almost 20 years. Stay tuned for more on that.

OH! Also, I tried Starbucks' new cocoa cappuccino tonight. I was very excited about it. It was way too sweet. I was disappointed. I guess I could maybe add that to my boring story above...but I won't.

No comments: