Wednesday, November 24, 2010

15 Minutes

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for my job. Not just in a "thank God I have a job" kind of way, either. If I have to have a job, this is the job I want. It's fulfilling, fun, and affords me a lot of opportunities I'd otherwise miss. Like, say, this one here. And I get to work in the same room with my best friend all day. Who doesn't want that? I don't not want that, that's for sure.

Anyway, I'm tired and this post is forced because it's nablopomo so Ima just wrap it up for you and save us both further embarrassment.

Today Grace and I baked pies and made some kind of unfortunate sweet potato casserole. We also went to the market and realized that we would have a lot of fun all the time if she and TJ moved here. Just sayin's all.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone! Cuddle your families, I'm so glad I'll be with some of mine!

No comments: